Our hand-made bespoke replacement for your existing seat upholstery in a wide range of automotive leather-look vinyls to compliment our canvas hoods. Available for you to fit yourself, or take advantage of our full fitting service.
Available in the following styles:
- LATE 2CV: 2 front (usually rounded inner corners, see below) and fixed rear
- DYANE: 2 front (usually squared inner corners, see below) and fixed or folding rear
(Folding rear: Early type: straight back, locks into floor. Late type: sculpted back, hinges to floor)
- 1980s 2CV: open-cornered covers (‘sans rabat’)
- 1970s 2CV: front bench seat
- 1950s/1960s 2CV: flat pad seats
- AK SERIES VAN: flat pad seats (fronts only)
- AZAM: bench front seats, folding rear seat (ENAC version)
- AMI 6 EARLY: buttoned fabric
- AMI 6 LATE: bench, fixed or reclining front, folding or fixed rear
- AMI 8 EARLY: bench, fixed or reclining front, folding or fixed rear
- AMI 8 LATE: Bucket type seats, reclining fronts and fixed or folding rear
- H-VAN EARLY or LATE TYPES
- ACADIANE: including commerciale and Spanish-spec versions
Almost any colour of automotive vinyl is available, with contrasting stitching and piping as required. Please email to discuss your requirements.
Foam, rubbers and gussets are also available if required, please ask when ordering.
This is a bespoke re-trim service so please be aware that since everything is made to order and delivery times will vary.
We cannot send out complete sets of seats so fully fitted re-upholstery is available for collection only (usually on exchange frames).
Blasted and powder-coated frames are sometimes available, please ask when ordering.
Prices from £350 a set plus £15 P&P, add £20 for contrasting piping
from £600 fully fitted (collection only)
Van / early 2CV pad-type seats from £75 each supply only, including wires
Seat foam set £50 (automotive scrim foam)
Canvas seat base supports £6 each (without wires; re-use the old ones)
Good quality seat rubbers 70p each (£35 per bag, enough for one seat)