Our hand-made bespoke replacement for your existing seat upholstery in a wide range of automotive leather-look vinyls to compliment our canvas hoods.
Available in the following styles:
- LATE 2CV: 2 front (usually rounded inner corners, see below) and fixed rear
- DYANE: 2 front (usually squared inner corners, see below) and fixed or folding rear
(Folding rear: Early type: straight back, locks into floor. Late type: sculpted back, hinges to floor)
- 1980s 2CV: open-cornered covers (‘sans rabat’)
- 1970s 2CV: front bench seat
- 1950s/1960s 2CV: flat pad seats
- AK SERIES VAN: flat pad seats (fronts only)
- AZAM: bench front seats, folding rear seat (ENAC version)
- AMI 6 EARLY: buttoned fabric
- AMI 6 LATE: bench, fixed or reclining front, folding or fixed rear
- AMI 8 EARLY: bench, fixed or reclining front, folding or fixed rear
- AMI 8 LATE: Bucket type seats, reclining fronts and fixed or folding rear
- H-VAN EARLY or LATE TYPES
- ACADIANE: including commerciale and Spanish-spec versions
Almost any colour of automotive vinyl is available, with contrasting stitching and piping as required. Please phone or email to discuss your requirements.
Foam, rubbers and gussets are also available if required, please ask when ordering.
This is a bespoke re-trim service so please be aware that since everything is made to order delivery times will vary.
We cannot send out complete sets of seats so fully fitted re-upholstery is available for collection only (usually on exchange frames).
Prices from £350 a set plus £15 P&P,
from £550 fully fitted (collection only)